WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Carte Bancaire in France, Diners & Discover in the United States of America, JCB in Japan)
- PayPal (this method will automatically redirect the user to the PayPal website)
- Direct deposit (Sofort and Giropay in Germany, Ideal in the Netherlands, Bancontact in Belgium, Blik in Poland)
- Cash on delivery in Italy: Payment in cash is required on delivery. Additional charge: €5.
- Klarna: a service that allows you to divide the cost of your purchase on our site into 3 equal payments. Find all the information about this option and how to use it online here.
WHEN WILL THE PAYMENT BE DEBITED TO MY CREDIT CARD?
For payments made by credit card, the amount of the order will only be debited at the time of shipment. With PayPal and direct deposit, the amount is debited in real time at the time the order is placed.
IS ONLINE SHOPPING SAFE?
PINKO uses specific systems to check and verify all transactions made on the website, such as a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt potentially sensitive information.
WHAT IS THE CCV/CVC CODE?
The CCV (Credit Card Verification code) is a 3-4 digit number on the back of the credit card. It is necessary to increase the security of the transaction.
CAN I USE MORE THAN ONE PAYMENT METHOD FOR THE SAME ORDER?
At the moment, we accept just one payment method for each order.
WHY CAN I SEE TWO CHARGES EVEN THOUGH I ONLY PLACED ONE ORDER?
PINKO guarantees that the total amount of the order will be charged to credit cards just once. However it is possible that a duplicate charge may appear on your bank statement: the first entry is an authorisation request which is sent when the order is placed; the second entry confirms that the transaction has gone through using the selected payment method.
WHICH CURRENCY WILL BE USED FOR THE TRANSACTION?
Transaction totals and product prices are always calculated using the local currency where the order will be shipped. Prices always include VAT.
WHAT CAN I DO IF MY PAYMENT IS REFUSED?
Place a new order online or please contact us. In case of issues, there may be a request to check the identity of the owner of the selected payment method.
WHAT IS THE PSD2 (Payment Services Directive)?
Under the new rules of authentication introduced on 28 December 2020 with the PSD2 European legislation, your online purchases by card are now even more secure. During payment, you may be asked to confirm your identity through 3D Secure authentication. Verify the method (SMS, email, smartphone fingerprint or facial recognition) and all contact directly with your bank to continue shopping in complete security.
Need more help?
Call us on +390418849051. We will be happy to reply to all your requests and queries.
Active Monday to Friday, 08:30am-1:00pm | 02:30pm-06:00pm (Central European Time).